Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson
(2 down, 48 to go)

This is my first James Patterson book, and I quite enjoyed it. The reviews on Amazon are pretty harsh, and I'm surprised. It was light and easy, touching and had just the right amount of fantasy. Ridiculous premise? An imaginary friend that may or may not actually be imaginary? It's not that out there... anything is possible in literature.

It was a quick easy read, a tiny bit of a tear jerker but not horribly sad. I read it in a day and a half and enjoyed it, but most likely won't read it again.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I don't know if you have a specific list you are using... but try Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I couldn't put it down and it's for middle school-high school age.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text