Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 05, 2009


She's Come Undone - Wally Lamb
(3 down, 47 to go)

I know that a lot of people loved this book. And yes, it was a "good" book, but I didn't enjoy it. I used to love every heart wrenching, angsty book or movie I could find but somewhere along the way I lost my taste for them. Maybe it's being a Mom or being old, but there's enough heartbreak in the world all on it's own, I don't need fictional heartbreak anymore!

The back of the book says two things - first, that this book is "funny." It's not funny. It might have the occasional sarcastic or ironic moment but it's not anything that will make you laugh. It also says you'll never forget Dolores - and that's the truth. However, I'll never forget the little girls from My Sister's Keeper, and I hated that book too!

No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text